Saturday, November 17, 2007
(Kuala Lumpur) Wanted for Poliklinik Peters. 45, Jln Chow Kit. Min SRP. Experience not neccessary. Tel: 03-4042 8636
(Kuala Lumpur) Wanted with or without experience. Call 2142 4130 (Imbi)/ 2284 4876 (Bangsar).
(Kuala Lumpur - Klang Valley) Relevant Qualification in Medical Radiography,Min 2-3 years Experience in Medical Radiography.Experience in PACS environment will be added advantage.Proficiency in Mandarin and other local Chinese dialects will be added advantag...E-Mail: email@example.com
(Kuala Lumpur) Our client located in u.s.a. seeks for an Physical Therapist for their Medical Facilities. Experience and team player are must. Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kuala Lumpur, Penang)Minimum SPM qualification,Good communication and interpersonal skills,Able to speak in English & Chinese dialects,Cheerful and pleasant disposition,With / without experience, training will be provided,Retail based
please call 03-2161 9198 (KL) OR 04-228 8198 (PENANG)
Customer Service Executive
(Selangor) Resulted oriented, self-disciplined & highly motivated & possess strong analytical & negotiation skill. Pls email resume+photo to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: PANTAI BHARU HOLDINGS S/B (42034D), Bt 1, Jln Meru, 41050 Klang, S'gor. Website: www.pantaibharu.com. For further info, Fax:03-33427898, Tel:03-33423636.
• Wear suitable interview clothes.
• Take copies of your CV with you.
• Arrive on time for your job interview.
• Any applications handed before the interview begins, are to be filled in as accurately as possible, make sure they match the information in your Cv and Cover Letter.
• Always greet the interviewer by his/her last name and try to pronounce it correctly.
• Have a good firm handshake.
• Look alert and interested. Scan the room once and then keep your eyes on the interviewer.
• Wait until you are offered a chair before you sit down.
• Stress your achievements.
• Always conduct yourself professionally and if something beyond your control occurs, show a sense of humor.