Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad, a company under the Ministry of Human Resources is looking for a results oriented, fully committed to fill up the following position:
( 1 POSITION - PERMANENT)
· Perform installation, configuration, upgrading, troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software at user environment.
· Troubleshoot network connectivity problems and resolve issues related to virus, worm, spyware, etc.
· Perform backup & recovery and assist in daily routines of data centre operation.
· Candidates must have a minimum Certificate in IT /CompTIA A+ /Networking / Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3 or equivalent.
· At least 3-5 years of working experience as IT Technician.
· Having good knowledge and competency in installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting of user environment.
· Proficiency in Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and Microsoft Outlook Client configuration.
· Knowledge in Local Area Network (LAN) and workgroup set up and troubleshooting.
· Good spoken and written communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
· Good attitude, personality and self-discipline. Can work independently or in team with low supervision.
· Posses own transport and can work immediately or under short notice.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume together with a copy of certificates, identity card (IC), picture, current and expected salary to the following address:
PEMBANGUNAN SUMBER MANUSIA BERHAD
WISMA PSMB, JALAN BERINGIN
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
(ATTN: CORPORATE AFFAIRS AND HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION)
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closing Date : 2 February 2010)